NETSCOUT AirMagnet Survey Pro (Including Planner Module) - AM/A4018
TheAirMagnet Survey Software allows you to design and deploy wireless 802.11n/a/b/g/ac LAN for optimal performance, security and compliance
- Collect real-world data by performing unique true end-user experience (wireless LAN throughput, data rates, retries, losses) measurements
- Minimise expensive wireless 802.11n/a/b/g/ac LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous wireless spectrum analysis in a single walk through
- Simulate “What-if” scenarios to prevent or minimise costly repeat wireless site survey walks
- Single-click wireless LAN network readiness verification for Voice over WiFi and Location Services
- Confidently certify the wireless network for any design/application requirements using customer-ready pass/fail assessment reports
- Customise reports enabling efficient handover of results based on wireless LAN design/application requirements
- Seamless integration with AirMagnet Planner to validate the estimated wireless LAN model
- Integration with AirCheck™ Wi-Fi Tester and AirMapper™ apps on Android-based smartphones and tablets to design and validate your BYOD networks
AirMagnet Survey is the industry's most accurate wireless site survey software solution for mapping, planning and designing 802.11n/a/b/g/ac wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance. This wireless 802.11n site survey software calculates the ideal quantity, placement and configuration of APs for a successful wireless LAN deployment.
AirMagnet Survey's wireless site survey capabilities go beyond just verifying RF coverage, by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput and packet statistics. The end result is a complete Wi-Fi heat map or “weather map” of all critical RF and end-user performance metrics helping users deploy the network correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints. This is critical not only for guaranteeing the highest level of user satisfaction, but also helps wireless 802.11n site survey users like System Integrators maintain their margins on a project and maximises the chances of getting repeat business.
Advanced features of this wireless 802.11n site survey software allow users to integrate with professional spectrum analysers to collect Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi data in a single walkthrough, model pre-deployment scenarios to estimate budgets and define the migration strategies to new technologies, generate customised survey reports, perform outdoor surveys using GPS devices, conduct Voice over Wi-Fi site surveys to design the network to be voice-ready certify the network for end-user network and application requirements, and do detailed end-user capacity planning.
AirMagnet Survey wireless site survey software is available in “Express” and “PRO” versions. AirMagnet Survey Express offers a lighter version of the wireless 802.11n site survey software solution that allows users to perform the basics of Wi-Fi site surveying with the ability to map out signal, noise and even user performance. AirMagnet Survey PRO extends those wireless 802.11n site survey capabilities found in the Express version and adds powerful, industry-defining features including wireless 802.11n deployments, multi-floor deployments, outdoor surveys, network design verification, voice readiness verification and surveys, RF spectrum analysis, and much more.