- Confidently rule out any RF interference generated impact on WiFi network performance and maximise troubleshooting efficiency.
- Get the job done right the first time and prevent costly rework by driving to root cause of WiFi network performance issues with zero-day RF Interference Intelligence to identify, classify and locate non-WiFi interference sources.
- Minimise wireless network troubleshooting effort and time by not having to interpret “squiggly lines” or manually match classification patterns, and instead be powered by the industry’s largest classification database and auto pattern recognition that helps identify any RF interference source in the world.
- Prioritise troubleshooting activities and reduce time to locate and fix wireless network issues with built-in WiFi impact analysis capability.
- Dedicated wireless network troubleshooting solution guaranteeing RF interference-related fault detection as compared to “time-slicing monitoring functionality” or “AP-centric views” built inside the wireless network infrastructure.
- Maximise your AP infrastructure investment and wireless network performance by choosing the strongest and cleanest Wi-Fi channel without RF interference.
- Secure the Wi-Fi network by verifying “no Wi-Fi zones” and detecting intentional RF interference sources such as RF jammers.
- Accelerate deployment projects and minimise expensive wireless LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous Spectrum and Wi-Fi analysis in a single site survey walk through via integration with AirMagnet Survey PRO.
- Create customised reports to enable efficient handover of results and RF interference issues found
AirMagnet Spectrum XT is the first and only professional WiFi spectrum analyser software solution that combines in-depth radio frequency interference analysis with real-time wireless spectrum analysis for quicker and more accurate troubleshooting of wireless network performance problems. The real-time Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer's combined view of “impact analysis of RF interference” on the network’s overall performance helps pinpoint the root cause of those problems.
AirMagnet Spectrum XT is the ideal real-time Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer software solution for network engineers and installers/integrators for troubleshooting and deployment of wireless LAN networks, and is available in the universal and convenient USB form factor, allowing this Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer software solution to be used on any notebook, netbook or tablet PC.