AirMagnet Survey Pro
The AirMagnet Survey Software allows you to design and deploy wireless 802.11n/a/b/g/ac LAN for optimal performance, security and compliance
- Collect real-world data by performing unique true end-user experience (wireless LAN throughput, data rates, retries, losses) measurements
- Minimise expensive wireless 802.11n/a/b/g/ac LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous wireless spectrum analysis in a single walk through
- Simulate “What-if” scenarios to prevent or minimise costly repeat wireless site survey walks
- Single-click wireless LAN network readiness verification for Voice over WiFi and Location Services
- Confidently certify the wireless network for any design/application requirements using customer-ready pass/fail assessment reports
- Customise reports enabling efficient handover of results based on wireless LAN design/application requirements
- Seamless integration with AirMagnet Planner to validate the estimated wireless LAN model
- Integration with AirCheck™ Wi-Fi Tester and AirMapper™ apps on Android-based smartphones and tablets to design and validate your BYOD networks
AirMagnet Survey is the industry's most accurate wireless site survey software solution for mapping, planning and designing 802.11n/a/b/g/ac wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance. This wireless 802.11n site survey software calculates the ideal quantity, placement and configuration of APs for a successful wireless LAN deployment.
AirMagnet Survey's wireless site survey capabilities go beyond just verifying RF coverage, by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput and packet statistics. The end result is a complete Wi-Fi heat map or “weather map” of all critical RF and end-user performance metrics helping users deploy the network correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints. This is critical not only for guaranteeing the highest level of user satisfaction, but also helps wireless 802.11n site survey users like System Integrators maintain their margins on a project and maximises the chances of getting repeat business.
Advanced features of this wireless 802.11n site survey software allow users to integrate with professional spectrum analysers to collect Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi data in a single walkthrough, model pre-deployment scenarios to estimate budgets and define the migration strategies to new technologies, generate customised survey reports, perform outdoor surveys using GPS devices, conduct Voice over Wi-Fi site surveys to design the network to be voice-ready certify the network for end-user network and application requirements, and do detailed end-user capacity planning.
AirMagnet Survey wireless site survey software is available in “Express” and “PRO” versions. AirMagnet Survey Express offers a lighter version of the wireless 802.11n site survey software solution that allows users to perform the basics of Wi-Fi site surveying with the ability to map out signal, noise and even user performance. AirMagnet Survey PRO extends those wireless 802.11n site survey capabilities found in the Express version and adds powerful, industry-defining features including wireless 802.11n deployments, multi-floor deployments, outdoor surveys, network design verification, voice readiness verification and surveys, RF spectrum analysis, and much more.
AirMagnet Spectrum XT
The AirMagnet Spectrum XT (USB Based) is the Industry’s only professional and USB-based RF interference spectrum analyzer software for the Wi-Fi band (2.4/5/4.9 GHz).
- Confidently rule out any RF interference generated impact on WiFi network performance and maximise troubleshooting efficiency.
- Get the job done right the first time and prevent costly rework by driving to root cause of WiFi network performance issues with zero-day RF Interference Intelligence to identify, classify and locate non-WiFi interference sources.
- Minimise wireless network troubleshooting effort and time by not having to interpret “squiggly lines” or manually match classification patterns, and instead be powered by the industry’s largest classification database and auto pattern recognition that helps identify any RF interference source in the world.
- Prioritise troubleshooting activities and reduce time to locate and fix wireless network issues with built-in WiFi impact analysis capability.
- Dedicated wireless network troubleshooting solution guaranteeing RF interference-related fault detection as compared to “time-slicing monitoring functionality” or “AP-centric views” built inside the wireless network infrastructure.
- Maximise your AP infrastructure investment and wireless network performance by choosing the strongest and cleanest Wi-Fi channel without RF interference.
- Secure the Wi-Fi network by verifying “no Wi-Fi zones” and detecting intentional RF interference sources such as RF jammers.
- Accelerate deployment projects and minimise expensive wireless LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous Spectrum and Wi-Fi analysis in a single site survey walk through via integration with AirMagnet Survey PRO.
- Create customised reports to enable efficient handover of results and RF interference issues found
AirMagnet Spectrum XT is the first and only professional WiFi spectrum analyser software solution that combines in-depth radio frequency interference analysis with real-time wireless spectrum analysis for quicker and more accurate troubleshooting of wireless network performance problems. The real-time Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer's combined view of “impact analysis of RF interference” on the network’s overall performance helps pinpoint the root cause of those problems.
AirMagnet Spectrum XT is the ideal real-time Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer software solution for network engineers and installers/integrators for troubleshooting and deployment of wireless LAN networks, and is available in the universal and convenient USB form factor, allowing this Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer software solution to be used on any notebook, netbook or tablet PC.
*Updates to these software's are only available with a valid gold support