NETSCOUT LinkSprinter 200 Network Tester - LSPRNTR-200
For the technician who doesn’t need to fuss with the details immediately – your results are sent straight to the cloud for the network engineer or later review.
- Cloud-based management system
- Battery/Power over Ethernet (PoE) operated
- One-button, tri-state LED interface
Which product is right for you? The LinkSprinter 200 allows detailed troubleshooting of network problems using your phone or tablet as a user interface. Looking for simple proof the network is up? Choose the LinkSprinter 100.
- Power Over Ethernet - Check to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point through a specific port. The LinkSprinter Network Tester can even run without batteries on PoE
- Link to the Switch - Perform a switch test, which indicates switch name, model, slot, port and VLAN you are connected to using CDP/LLDP/EDP. Know your available speed and duplex settings.
- DHCP Connection - Confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive. Request an IP address, get your subnet information, and identify the default gateway and DNS server.
- Gateway Connection - Verify the gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device.
- Internet Connection - Confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability. Verify DNS server lookup and application port connectivity
|LSPRNTR-100||Contains: LinkSprinter 100 Model|
|LSPRNTR-200||Contains: LinkSprinter 200 Model|
|LSPRNTR-300||Contains: LinkSprinter 300 Model|