MicroScanner PoE | Cable Verifier | MS-POE
MS - POE by Fluke Networks contains: MicroScanner Cable Verifier and carrying case
** SPECIAL OFFER** Buy a Microscanner POE and get 50% OFF a Fluke Intellitone Pro 200 LAN kit when bought together. Just add both products to your basket!
Benefits of the Microscanner PoE cable verifier:
- Takes results from what was four different test modes and displaying them all at once – graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device.
- Supports virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing; no need for awkward adapters.
- Reduced test time and technician error.
- Quickly determines if a problem is caused by a bad or unconnected cable, insufficient power, or a Powered Device (PD).
- Information for the Network Engineer to investigate potential switch configuration or malfunctions.
- PoE Switch Verification – Determine if a switch port can provide enough power by reporting PoE class (0-8).
- Powered Pairs – Graphically identifies powered pairs. Including Dual Signature where the switch port delivers power on 2 or 4 pairs (802.3bt or PoE ++)
- PoE Injector verification - Display injector voltage level
- Active Switch Detection - Determine if a cable is connected to a switch port and port speed up to 10G
- Cable Testing – Identify any shorted, open or crossed wires at both ends, length of each pair, and send tones to find cables.