Fluke Networks FiberLert 125 - Live Fibre Detector
Fluke Networks FiberLert Live Fibre Detector
The FiberLert Live Fibre Detector quickly detects active fibre signals for testing ports, cables and polarity.
- Detects optical power in single-mode and multimode fibre wavelengths (near infrared range 850 nm to 1625 nm)
- No setup or interpretation needed – light and sound indicate presence of an optical signal
- “Non contact” detector reduces the risk of contamination and damage
- Suitable for ports and patch cords, SM, MM, UPC and APC connections
- LightBeat™ flashes to indicate operation and battery status; powers off after five minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life (2xAAA, included)
- Two-year warranty
Got any questions? Call 01403 756588 during office hours to speak to a team member about the FLUKE NETWORKS FiberLert™ Live Fibre Detector
|FiberLert - 125||
This pocket-sized tool tests single-mode, multimode, UPC and APC patch cords and ports with a non-contact / non-contaminating detector.
The LightBeat™ feature flashes the LED, indicating a powered-on condition and good battery, a timer shuts FiberLert™ off after five minutes of inactivity to extend battery life (2xAAA, included). Rugged design includes a convenient pocket clip and is backed by a two-year warranty.