Fluke Networks CertiFiber® Pro - CFP2-100-Q INT
The Fluke Networks CertiFiber ProQ improves the efficiency of fibre optics certification and includes 1 Versiv Mainframe & Remote and 2 CertiFiber Pro Multimode OLTS Modules. The Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, eliminates errors and speeds troubleshooting.
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever before with a cable tester, accelerating every step of the testing process
- ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time.
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels.
- LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
CertiFiber Pro’s Optical Loss Test Set (OLTS) double ended fibre optic inspection capability allows you to inspect and certify fiber optic connector end-faces at both ends of your fiber link in less than a second so you can get your job done the first time. This double ended fibre optic inspection capability provides automated PASS/FAIL certification, takes the guesswork out of fibre inspection so anyone can be a fiber expert.
Got any questions? Call 01403 756588 during office hours to speak to a team member about the Fluke Networks CertiFibre Pro.
- Optical loss test set with fastest time to certify – two fibres at two wavelengths in three seconds.
- Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro OTDR
- ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
- Optical loss test set provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fibre optic connector end faces
|Power Meter Specifications|
|Input Connector||Interchangeable connector adapter (LC standard, SC, ST and FC optional)|
|Wavelengths||850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1550 nm|
|Power Measurement Range||0 dBm to -65 dBm (850 nm) 0 dBm to -70 dBm (all other wavelengths)|
|Power Measurement Uncertainty1,2||< +/- 5% +/- 32 pW|
|Measurement Linearity3||< ± 0.1 dB|
|Re-calibration Period||1 year|
|Integrated Wi-Fi||Meets IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n; dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)|
|1. +/- 100 pW at 850 nm
2. Under the following conditions: Power level 100 μW (-10 dBm), continuous wave (CW) for absolute power at 850 nm and 1310 nm. Divergent beam, NA = 0.20 for 50/125 μm and NA = 0.14 for 9/125 μm. Ambient temperature 23° ± 1°C. SC/UPC connector with ceramic ferrule. After a 5 minute warm-up. Traceable to NIST.
3. -3 dBm to -55 dBm at 850 nm and 1310 nm. Ambient temperature 23° ± 1°C. After a 5 minute warm-up.