Fluke Networks Fibre Optic Cleaning Kit - NFC-KIT-CASE
These Fluke Networks cleaning kits offer the complete solution for precision end-face fibre optic cable cleaning.
- Contains everything needed to eliminate the #1 cause of fibre optic link failure: contamination
- Supports all fibre connector types in data centre and campus environments
- Quick Clean™ Cleaners—no training required! (on specific kits only)
- Solvent pen precisely dispenses specially formulated fibre optic cleaning solution
- Cards for convenient cleaning of fibre end-faces
- Rugged carrying case stores and transports all fibre optic cleaning tools
Dirt, dust and other contaminants are the enemies of high-speed data transmission over optical fibre. Today's network applications require more bandwidth than ever, making loss budgets tighter than ever. Hence, it is critical that all optical connections are free of contaminants to avoid having application performance issue.
Fluke Networks’ Fibre Optic Cleaning Kits contain the best fibre cleaning tools to effectively remove the toughest contaminants in any fibre network. You can choose between the easy-to-use Quick Clean Cleaners, the convenient cleaning cube/card and the best optic solvent pen to clean both patch cords and fibre end faces inside ports. All fibre optic cleaning materials are lint-free and enable an optimal wet and dry cleaning process.
|NFC-KIT-CASE-E||Enhanced Fibre Optic Cleaning Kit - Includes a Quick Clean 1.25mm cleaner, a Quick Clean 2.5mm cleaner, a Quick Clean MPO cleaner, a solvent pen, a cleaning cube and a soft case.|
|NFC-KIT-CASE||Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit - Includes cleaning cube with wipes, ten cards with sealed cleaning zones, solvent pen, 2.5mm port cleaning swabs and 1.25mm port cleaning swabs in a rugged carrying case.|
|QUICKCLEAN-1.25||Quick Clean Cleaner 1.25 mm Fibre, LC and MU|
Quick Clean Cleaner 2.5 mm Fibre - SC, ST, FC, E2000
Quick Clean Cleaner MPO Fibre